Best known for:
Successful business advisor, serial Non Exec and Chairman and Management Today's Madame Guillotine.
Avril is an embracing combination of business adviser, occasional interim for step-change and serial Non Exec and Chairman. She is a regular columnist for Management Today 'Madame Guillotine', December 2012 achieved her first TEDx and in June 2013 published The Kama Sutra of Work which is both cheeky and will open your eyes to the possibilities of great work that you have never thought of!
Avril has been many things over the course of her life - a Civil Engineer, a Physics teacher, a financial adviser with her own award-winning business which sold some years ago to a City firm and CEO of a global recruitment firm.
She is now a combination of business adviser, occasional interim for step-change and serial Non Exec and Chairman. Regular columnist for Management Today, December 2012 achieved her first TEDx and in June 2013 published The Kama Sutra of Work which is both cheeky and will open your eyes to the possibilities of great work that you have never thought of!
Avril currently has roles with several businesses across a number of sectors, including:
- Non Eec Director of FXPro - a foreign exchange trading platform
- Chairman of FACE - the leading cyclying events creation and management company in the UK
- Board Advisor to Mocoh - an oil trading business in London and Geneva
- Chairman of FxEco - innovative latency solution provider to Fx trading houses
- COO for Natterbox - extraordinary Mobile Voice Recording and Business Intelligence Solutions
Also until recently:
- Interim General Manager for Creat Health - world leading Natural and mild IVF clinic for which, over a 21 month period, she completed an operational transformation and attracted significant inward investment for the owner
- NED for Palmarium Group - niche, global recruitement firm
Avril is also the ridiculously proud mother of two wildly successful children now in their 30s and grandmother to the gorgeous Archie & Harvey.
Up to 5,000 GBP