Best known for:
Chris Bertish is a world-renowned big wave surfer and waterman.
Chris Bertish takes on extreme stand-up paddle-boarding challenges, crossing channels and oceans around the world. The reason why, is a beautiful story.
Chris Bertish has broken world records in big wave surfing, Stand Up Paddleboarding and many other water based disciplines - just as he has shattered perceptions of what is Possible, in everything he does.
His mantra of Dream It, See it, Believe and Achieve it, has led Chris to redefine the approach to achieving success, not only across multiple sports, but also as an Author, Film Maker, Businessman and attaining any goal he has set for himself.
In March 2017, Chris completed his most challenging adventure yet by successfully accomplishing something no other human on the planet has come close to achieving - becoming the first person ever to cross the entire Atlantic Ocean, over 7500km, alone and unsupported, on a Stand Up Paddleboard over 93 days.
Chris is launching his new speaking series on the SUP Crossing. Starting in South Africa and touring abroad, sharing this incredible adventure. His stories will inspire, educate and motivate audiences through his captivating experiences which Chris is able to specifically personalise for your unique event:
- The Sup Crossing
- Go the Distance
- One Stroke at a time (New from June 2017)
- I‘m Possible - The Mavericks Big Wave Story
- Achieving the Impossible through Attitude and Teamwork
- Finding your Passion and fulfilling a Life of Purpose
- Embracing Change and being prepared for anything!
These talks include elements such as:
• Chris’s five P’s (Planning / Preparation / Passion / Perseverance / Purpose)
• Psychology of Success
• Vision / Belief / Attitude / Determination
• Welcoming Challenges and Overcoming Obstacles
• The Value of a “Can do” Attitude and Teamwork
• No Such Thing as Failure • Focus, Adaptability and Flexibility
• Game Day / Strategy / Implementation
• Risk and Fear Management
• Embracing Change as a constant
• The importance of setting goals and taking daily steps and actions
Chris dares to achieve what most perceive to be Impossible. He weaves these topics into a spellbinding and captivating narrative complimented by a powerful audio visual presentation that will blow your audience away.
Engaging Chris to address your organisation will ensure a valuable return on investment and measurable improvement in your team by being inspired to adopt a “can do” attitude and achieve greatness by implementing the tools and skills which Chris teaches through his powerful storytelling.
In addition, by booking Chris you will automatically be giving back to community projects. A percentage revenue related to Chris’s speaking engagements globally, is donated through Chris’s various charity initiatives and his RAOK (Random Acts of Kindness) Projects.
Craig Featherby, Carrick Wealth
Paul Boynton, Old Mutual Investment Group
Vivianne Pagani, Southern Charter Wealth Managers