Best known for:
Ronan is a visionary thinker on how organisations can develop at the psychological and cultural level to move from overwhelm to adaptation.
Ronan is the Founder of Alter Ego, a global network of influential business and political leaders who are pioneering transformative change in organisations and society. In his powerfully honest talks, he shares memorable leadership stories of his successes and failures in bringing transformational change to major organisations. This includes becoming a lead futurist to the British Foreign Office at the age of 25 and one of the youngest executives in the City of London at the age of 27.
Ronan is the Founder of Alter Ego, a global network of influential business and political leaders who are pioneering transformative change in organisations and society.
"You don't solve your problems, you outgrow them."
With the emergence of mindfulness and vulnerabilty in the workplace, there is a growing demand for developmental thinking: how humans can grow individually and collectively to meet the challenges of our time. Ronan is a leading expert in the space having founded Alter Ego, a global network of influential leaders who are pioneering psychological and cultural development in organisations and society.
Prior to this, Ronan has experienced a prodigious rise to global leadership:
- At 23, he became one of the youngest Fellows of the Royal Society of the Arts;
- at 24, he was Head of Innovation at a global creative agency;
- at 25, he was a lead futurist to the British Foreign Office;
- at 26, he received a Masters in Public Policy from Balliol College and the Oxford School of Government;
- at 27, he was one of youngest executives in the City of London, as Director of Futures, Strategy and Animation of a global firm;
- at 28, he founded Alter Ego, a global network of leaders who are pioneering transformational change in society.
Ronan is visionary thinker on the future of organisations and societies, Ronan is invited to give talks all over the world.
- resilience and change
- health and well-being
- adapting to digital transformation
- change management
- employee engagement
- understanding millennials
Ronan's talks are powerfully honest. Audiences leave with an understanding of how they can manage their own stress and overwhelm, whilst creating resilient cultures that promote mindfulness, vulnerabilty and personal growth.
Topical Articles and Keynotes:
- Resilience and change: adapting to Digital Transformation
- Pioneering Employee Engagement with Meaning, Purpose and Belonging
- Gender, Generations and Beyond: Managing Diversity in the Workplace
- Storytelling for Transformational Change
Hot Topics for 2019 2020
Clint Evans, Director of Brand and Talent, Reynolds Porter Chamberlain
Director, Theama Think Tank, Akram Khan Company
Josef Lentsch - Director, NEOS Political Innovation Lab