Best known for:
Seth Mattison is best known for being an internationally renowned expert and author on work-face trends, generational dynamics and business strategy.
For the past decade Seth has shared his insights with thousands of business leaders around the world and has received accolades from many of the world's best brands.
Seth Mattison is an internationally renowned expert and author on workforce trends, generational dynamics, and business strategy. As Co-Founder and Chief Movement Officer of Luminate Labs, Seth advises many of the world’s leading brand and organizations on the key shifts happening around talent management, change and innovation, leadership and future of work.
His ideas have been featured in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Huffington Post, and The Globe and Mail and was recently named to the Editors’ Picks for Speakers to Watch in 2017.
For the past decade Seth has shared his insights with thousands of business leaders around the world and has received accolades from many of the worlds best brands including: Mastercard, Johnson and Johnson, Microsoft, AT&T, PepsiCo, GE Energy, Cisco and Disney.
Seth released his first book ‘The War at Work’ in 2017 which describes a tale of navigating the unwritten rules of the hierarchy in a half changed world.
- The War at Work: Building a next-generation enterprise for a next-generation workforce
- Future Forces: Insights for Navigating Uncertainty in the Connected Age
- Relationship Revolution: Building better connections in the digital age
- The Sales Revolution: A power shift has occurred in the world of customers and clients today
- Next Gen Talent: Unleash the Power and Perspective of Every Generation
- Go First Leadership: Expanding Leadership Capacity in the Connected Age
- Leading Breakthrough Performance: Preparing Leaders to Thrive in the New World of Work, in special collaboration with Business Performance Expert, Ryan Estis