Best known for:
Sigi Osagie is a leading expert on effectiveness in Procurement & Supply Chain Management. He helps organisations and individuals achieve enhanced performance growth to accomplish their business and career goals.
Sigi has extensive leadership experience across most Operations and Supply Chain areas, and previously held senior executive and board roles with several blue-chip multinationals and SMEs. Today Sigi works as a writer, speaker, business adviser and coach, drawing on insights from his atypical life journey and career success to inform and inspire others.
Sigi Osagie is a business adviser, speaker, coach and writer. He works with businesses on strategic supply chain developments and leadership and organisational effectiveness, and provides personal development and career management coaching and mentoring to individuals.
Sigi has extensive leadership experience across most Operations and Supply Chain areas, having previously held senior executive roles with several blue- chip multinationals including Customer Supply Chain Director at Bombardier Transportation; Global Logistics Director at GEC-Marconi; and Head of Procurement & Supply Chain at BAA Airports.
Sigi is a sought-after contributor to industry forums and writes and speaks frequently on leadership; organisational effectiveness; and supply chain management. He was on the advisory board for “The Logistics & Supply Chain Forum”; a panel member of the Logistics Europe Roundtable “The Challenge of Global Sourcing”; and a member of Logistics Europe “Supply Chain Vision Group”. He has written numerous features and opinion pieces for several publications, including Supply Management, Engineering & Technology, European Supply Chain Management, Lean Management Journal, Supply Chain Standard, Logistics Europe, Corporate Africa and Africa Confidential.
Over his wide-ranging career, Sigi has delivered talks and presentations to varied audiences in several countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region.
Sigi originally arrived in the UK as an African immigrant with holes in his shoes, penniless and no address book. Yet just fourteen years later he was a global director in a FTSE250 blue-chip multinational. Drawing on insights from his atypical life journey and career success, he inspires audiences with energy and passion, delivering powerful motivational messages that also imbibe his experience driving change in organisations and helping individuals achieve radical transformations.
His key topics include;
Leadership and Organisational Effectiveness
- Importance of effective leadership in organisations, and how it makes or breaks long-term organizational capability
- How organisations can improve leadership bench-strength to drive performance
- Driving successful change (culture, process, technology, etc) in organisations to deliver sustainable results
Personal Effectiveness, Growth and Transformation
- Criticality of ‘soft skills’ and importance over technical knowledge
- Improving effectiveness and performances as individuals, and the benefits to professional and personal life
- Finding our personal destiny and pursuing our dreams
- Expanding personal capabilities to fulfill our desires
Career Planning, Management and Growth
- Linking careers to life goals
- Planning career directions proactively
- Taking robust approaches to achieving fulfillment and overall career success
Sonia Fatkin, Sunpower Yoga, Oxfordshire
Julia Fillary, JT Perspectives
Mark Slater, Associated Procurement Ltd
David Morgan, Hewlett Packard