Best known for:
Steve Wells is a global futurist and keynote speaker.
Steve Wells advises global corporations on the transformative potential of disruptive technologies and how brands can leverage them to create distinctive identities in a fast changing world and drive exponential growth and improvement. He has a particular focus on the new models of leadership, collaboration, and innovation required to sustain and differentiate brands in a rapidly changing reality. Steve delivers fully researched and customised client presentations for each keynote.
As COO of Fast Future Publishing, Steve Wells is working on delivering a series of multi-contributor books exploring the emerging future. He is a co-editor and a contributing author for The Future of Business, the recently published Beyond Genuine Stupidity – Ensuring AI Serves Humanity, The Future Reinvented – Reimagining Life, Society, and Business, and A Very Human Future – Enriching Humanity in a Digitized World. He is also working on two forthcoming books - Unleashing Human Potential – The Future of AI in Business, and 50:50 – Scenarios for the Next 50 Years.
Steve is an experienced speaker, futurist, strategist, and facilitator. He prepares and delivers client presentations and workshops on the future of life, business, and society within the context of our evolutionary journey toward a very human future.
He helps clients understand the key future factors driving innovation, growth and disruptive change, highlighting the new thinking and business models being enabled by exponential technologies such as AI, immersive technologies like augmented and virtual reality, and hyperconnectivity. He explores the mindset shifts and leadership capabilities required to compete in the emerging future in order to help clients and delegates to make informed choices on the potential impact of emerging technologies.
Steve has recently spoken across the UK, and in Croatia, Finland, Greece, Germany, India, Latvia, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, and USA. In addition, Steve has participated as a guest on live national BBC TV, national and regional BBC radio and Talk Radio broadcasts on the subject of the future of automation and on various podcasts and other on-line events.
Steve has previously worked as an independent Strategy Consultant and Researcher, and as a Strategy Development Manager in Pfizer’s UK business where he worked across C-suite and senior manager level to lead and facilitate the company’s strategic planning process.
Suggested Topic Titles
- Global Megatrends and The Future of Business, Work, and The Workplace – Assessing the potential impact of global trends and highlighting mindset and leadership challenges.
- Two Worlds Collide - Exploring technology driven exponential change and its potential implications for life, society, and business.
- The Innovation Imperative – Reinventing the Future – Reviewing the critical nature of innovation in a reinvented, sustainable future.
- The New Jobs That Bring the Future to our Doorstep – Exploring the drivers that will change the nature of jobs and work in the future.
- Sustainability is here to Stay – Exploring exponentiality, mind-set, and leadership in sustainability for commercial success.
Chris Crauford - Head of Commercial Planning, Heathrow Airport